- UI Parma Agronomy Program
- Idaho Crops & Soils Newsletter
- Research Publications
- Teaching & Mentoring
- Olga Walsh - Cropping Systems Agronomist
- Extension Publications
- South-West Idaho Cereal Program
- Jordan - Agricultural Technician Senior
- Nitrogen Management Survey
- UI Nutrient Management Conference
- UAV for Fruit Tree Monitoring
Friday, July 21, 2017
Monday, July 17, 2017
Ms. Jordan McClintick-Chess - an Agricultural Technician in our Cropping Systems Agronomy program at UI Parma R&E Center - has been selected by the University of Idaho’s Staff Council Awards Committee as a winner of 2017 Staff of the Year award in the Service/Maintenance category.
The Outstanding Staff Awards honor UI non-faculty staff members who are doing an outstanding job in the areas of quality of service, exceptional effort, initiative and interpersonal relations.
Awesome news – our Jordan McClintick-Chess, who was previously was awarded the Outstanding Staff award for the University of Idaho, has also received the CALS Staff Award in the Outstanding Service/Maintenance Support category! J
It is great to have Jordan as part of our team, and we could not be more proud of her achievements, she truly deserves this award! We thank Jordan for all she does on a daily basis serving our program and the University.