- Arjun Pandey, Ph.D. started May 2012, transferred August 2015.
Graduate Student Committees:
- Aparna Nayak, M.S., Agricultural Engineering. Starting date: August 2014. Economic Viability of Sustainable Agriculture Business Model-Aquaponics. Jae Ryu. Non-thesis option. Graduated, Spring 2016.
- Kathrin LeQuia, M.S., Weed Science. Expected completion date: May 2018. Don Morishita. Comparing Dry Bean Plant Populations in Narrow Row Spacing. Thesis option.
- Kyler Beck, M.S., Plant Science. Expected completion date: Fall 2019. Michael Thornton. Remote sensing for monitoring of pink root disease in onion. Thesis option.
- Razieh Khajehyar, Ph.D., Plant Science. Expected completion date: Spring, 2019. Esmaeil Fallahi. Quantitative and Qualitative Pre- and Postharvest Evaluations of Different Peach and Nectarine Cultivars in Idaho, USA.